These Terms of Business (“Terms”) govern the relationship between the Customer and iBEAUTYFIX Retail Limited.
By submitting an Order on the Website you, the Customer agree to be bound by these Terms.
In these Terms the following words and expressions have the following meanings:
1. “Acceptance” means an Electronic Communication accepting the Order.
2. “iBeautyFix” means iBeautyFix Retail Limited (company number 7894218)
4. “Customer” means the person named on the Order submitted to iBeautyFix for whom iBeautyFix has agreed to provide the Goods in accordance with these Terms;
5. “Electronic Communication” means an electronic communication by email;
6. “Goods” means any goods (including Bespoke Goods) supplied to the Customer by iBeautyFix or in respect of which iBeautyFix provides any service.
7. “Order” means the order to purchase the selected Goods submitted by you, the Customer via the Website;
8. “Payment Processor” means such processor as shall be used by iBeautyFix from time to time;
9. “Price” means the price of the Goods plus any other expenses and incidental costs as set out in the Published Literature from time to time including all delivery costs.
10. “Published Literature” means the Website, brochures and other information documents containing details of the iBeautyFix Goods being offered and any other information that may be relevant to Customers and prospective customers from time to time;
11. “Website” means the iBeautyFix website whose URL is http://www.ibeautyfix.com
12. “Working Day” is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays in England and Wales;
1. Clause headings are for ease of reference only and do not affect interpretation.
2. By paying the appropriate Price to the Payment Processor.
Order and Supply of the Goods
1. Clause headings are for ease of reference only and do not affect interpretation.
1. Completing the order form and clicking on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the order form; and
2. By paying the appropriate Price to the Payment Processor.
2. You, the Customer shall be responsible to identify any errors and to correct them prior to placing the Order. All information submitted by the Customer must be adequate, relevant and up to date.
3. Following receipt of the Order by the Customer iBeautyFix will acknowledge receipt of same on the Website and by Electronic Communication. The Customer may also receive an acknowledgment of payment of the Price from the Payment Processor.
4. Acknowledgment of the Order or of Payment shall not constitute Acceptance by iBeautyFix. No Order submitted by you, the Customer, shall be deemed to be accepted by iBeautyFix unless and until iBeautyFix confirms its Acceptance.
5. Following Acceptance of the Order by iBeautyFix, iBeautyFix shall deliver to the Goods to the Customer.
6. The Goods shall be provided in accordance with the Published Literature relating to the Goods from time to time and subject to these Terms.
7. iBeautyFix reserves the right to substitute products of a similar description and standard if the requested Goods are not available but will use reasonable endeavours to match the Customer’s Order exactly. In the unlikely event of the Customer receiving a substituted product, the Customer shall be entitled to return the Goods for a full refund within 7 days from the date of delivery, should the substituted product not be acceptable to him/her.
8. iBeautyFix reserves the right to refuse any Order placed by the Customer and will not be required to provide any explanation.
Price and Payment
1. All prices of Products on this Website are stated in British Pounds Sterling and are the price for the Products only. They include any VAT payable. However, they do not include the charge for delivery. Find out more about Delivery Charges.
2. Payment will be charged to the credit/debit card account provided by the Customer on the Order form.
3. By placing an Order, you, the Customer, consent to payment being charged to your credit/debit card account as provided on the Order form.
4. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of the Customer’s payment card is refused or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to iBeautyFix or to the Payment Processor at any time (whether in advance or subsequent to a payment), iBeautyFix shall not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
5. iBeautyFix is not obliged to provide particular Goods to you, the Customer where you have not paid the Price in the Order in accordance with Clause 4.1.
6. iBeautyFix reserves the right, by giving notice to you, the Customer, at any time before delivery of the Goods to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to iBeautyFix which is due to any factor beyond its control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture).
7. In the unlikely event of there being an increase in the price of the Goods, you, the Customer, shall be entitled to cancel the order in accordance with clause 11.
1. The Goods will be delivered to you, the Customer, at the address provided by you on the Order form and in accordance with the delivery options selected by you in the Order.
2. iBeautyFix reserves the right to deliver Orders in two parts or more.
3. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and iBeautyFix shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods however caused. If, however, iBeautyFix is unable to deliver the Goods by the date quoted for delivery to you you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place.
4. Sometimes a signature is required at delivery. By placing an Order you, the Customer, are authorizing us to accept signature from another person to sign for the goods if you are not present at the time of delivery.
5. iBeautyFix shall not be liable to you, the Customer, for short delivery of the Goods however caused but iBeautyFix shall provide you with the outstanding Goods as soon as is reasonably practicable. If however, iBeautyFix has not delivered the outstanding Goods within 7 days from the first date of delivery you, the Customer, shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding Goods.
6. The Customer should note that iBeautyFix delivers products worldwide. Please see our Shipping page for delivery charges.
Return of Goods
1. The Customer agrees to inspect the Goods as soon after delivery as is reasonably practicable and will notify iBeautyFix in writing of any shortages, defects in the goods or any other complaint in respect of them within 7 days from the date the goods were delivered.
2. Save in respect of any defects, if you, the customer, fail to comply with this clause, we will not be held liable in respect of any other complaint which should have been brought to our attention within this period.
1. iBeautyFix warrants to you, the Customer, that the Goods will be supplied to you using reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with the Order From and Published Literature and at the time or times referred to in the
2. For the avoidance of doubt, iBeautyFix does not warrant that any Goods are appropriate for the specific requirement of the Customer.
1. EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY IBEAUTYFIX’S NEGLIGENCE, OR AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS, IBEAUTYFIX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, THE CUSTOMER BY REASON OF ANY REPRESENTATION (UNLESS FRAUDULENT) OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OR ANY DUTY AT COMMON LAW OR UNDER THE EXPRESS TERMS OF THE CONTRACT FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS DAMAGE COSTS EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS (WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF IBEAUTYFIX, ITS SERVANTS OR AGENTS OR OTHERWISE) WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF THE GOODS, AND THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF IBEAUTYFIX UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTRACT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PRICE FOR THE SELECTED GOODS, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS.
2. iBeautyFix shall not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the Contract and for the avoidance of doubt time shall not the of the essence in the Contract.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms shall affect the Customer’s statutory rights.
1. The copyright in the material contained in the Website and any trademarks, domain names and brands (whether registered or unregistered) included in that material belongs to iBeautyFix Retail Limited.
2. You may download or copy the content of other downloadable items displayed on the Website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the Website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
1. The Customer may cancel the Order at any time within 7 days of receipt of the Goods by notice in writing referring to this clause.
2. If the Goods have not been dispatched upon cancellation, iBeautyFix will cancel the Order. Where the Goods have already been dispatched to the Customer upon cancellation and iBeautyFix is unable to stop the delivery, you, the Customer, can refuse to sign for the delivery and iBeautyFix will refund the Customer in accordance with clause 12 below.
3. Please note that in some circumstances (such as when products form part of a gift set), the Customer may not be able to cancel part of an order.
1. In the event that Customer cancels the Order in accordance with clause 11, iBeautyFix shall as soon as practicable refund the Price to the Customer (“the Refund”) by the original payment method PROVIDED THAT the Goods shall be returned by the Customer to iBeautyFix
1. Unwrapped, unopened and unused (unless the Goods are faulty); and
2. Within 7 days of notification of the cancellation to iBeautyFix; and
3. Please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform you our warehouse address according to customer location..
2. It is the Customer’s responsibility when returning any Goods to iBeautyFix:-
1. To pay the charges for transport, packaging and insurance; and
2. To ensure that a certificate of posting and delivery is obtained when returning the Goods.
3. The Customer shall have a duty to keep the Goods in your possession and to take reasonable care of them until they are returning to iBeautyFix.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, iBeautyFix shall not refund delivery charges.
5. 20% will be deducted for administration handling charge.
1. iBeautyFix will attempt to ensure that the information available on the Website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions arising at any time. iBeautyFix will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
2. All drawings, descriptive matter and specifications of the Goods on the Website are for the sole purpose of given an approximate description of the Goods.
3. iBeautyFix may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability.
Title to the Goods
1. iBeautyFix will retain the legal ownership of the Goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and such payment has been received by iBeautyFix. Legal ownership of the Goods will immediately revert to iBeautyFix if a refund of any such payment is made to the Customer in accordance with the Terms.
Risk to the Goods
1. Risk and damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
1. Data Protection
1. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, iBeautyFix is required to obtain the Customer’s consent to process data provided by the Customer in the Order Form.
2. Entire Agreement
The Contract shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties, supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between the parties. All other terms, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under the Contract shall be sent by first class mail air mail or Electronic Communication and shall be addressed to the other party at its registered office or principal place of business or such other address as may at the relevant time have been notified pursuant to this provision to the party giving the notice.
2. Notices sent in accordance with clause 15.3.1 above shall be deemed to be received three Working Days after the day of posting (in the case of inland first class mail), seven days after the date of posting (in the case of airmail) and on the day it was sent (in the case of an electronic communication).
iBeautyFix reserves the right to assign any of its obligations under these Terms without the prior agreement of the Customer
No failure or delay by either party in exercising any of its rights under these Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by either party of any breach of the Contract by the other shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by any court or other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
7. Force Majeure
iBeautyFix shall not be liable in any way to perform, or delay in performing its obligations under these Terms if the failure or delay is due to causes outside its reasonable control.
8. Third Parties
For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and notwithstanding any other provision in this Contract this Contract is not intended to, and does not, give any person who is not a party to it any right to enforce any of its terms.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
The validity, construction and performance of these Terms shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which the Parties submit.
Queries and Complaints
1. iBeautyFix aims to respond to e-mail, faxed and written queries within 48 hours. In the event of any queries or complaints, please contact us at email@example.com
These Terms are the copyright of iBeautyFix Retail Limited. Further information on iBeautyFix Retail Limited can be found on the Website.