How do I place my order?
The way to buy iBeautyFix products is from our website www.ibeautyfix.com
When is payment charged to my credit or debit card?
At the point of order your card is pre-authorised. There are no payments deducted from your account until the goods have been dispatched from our warehouse.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept payments with the following debit/credit cards: Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch/UK Maestro, and Solo cards.
I've found an item cheaper on another site - do you price match?
iBeautyFix offers great value product all year round, and this everyday low pricing policy means we do not price match as well. We keep a close eye on other retailers and online shopping sites to make sure we are competitive. It is inevitable however, that in such a dynamic market as the internet there will be some individuals selling some items cheaper than we do, and some selling them for more than we do, just as in the high street. We cannot always price match but if there is a considerable price difference we'd welcome your feedback – please click here to let customer services know.
Do your product prices include VAT?
Yes, please note that as we're based in the UK, our site shows all prices inclusive of VAT.
How long will it take for me to get my order?
We aim to get your product to your door in 2-3 working days, subject to availability, and when possible we also offer a next day delivery option. The cut-off time to order for next day delivery is 12 noon.
Are delivery dates guaranteed?
Delivery dates cannot be completely guaranteed - we aim to deliver our products to you within 2-3 working days, but occasionally this is not possible. If you have not received your product within 14 working days please contact our customer services team.
Do you deliver to Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Anglesey and Republic of Ireland?
We deliver to all UK addresses with a postcode, including Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, and Anglesey. If you reside within these non-mainland areas mentioned above you may be subject to a small delivery surcharge, the delivery cost will be clearly displayed for you at the Checkout system.
What happens if I’m not in when you deliver?
Most of our products are dispatched by Royal mail.
If you are not in when your goods arrive by courier, a card will be put through your door giving details of the attempted delivery, and giving contact details.
How much will postage and packing cost me?
Standard delivery charge £3.95
Next day delivery charge £5.95
How do I Return an item?
We hope that you are happy with the items you have ordered and to ensure that every order leaves our warehouse correct and perfect packed.
Please notify us immediately, within 48 hours of receiving the goods, and our customer service team will work quickly and efficiently to ensure it is rectified with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
When goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, the Company may agree to their return on the following conditions.
- A request must be made to iBeautyFix, within seven days of receipt of goods
- If you wish to return unwanted goods please ensure that any product you have bought is in original condition, unused and sent back to us with its original packaging.
- Refunds to a credit card, debit card or by cheque will be subject to the purchase price less a 10% handling charge. Carriage charges will not be refunded.
- Returned goods will only be accepted where a Returns Authorization has been given. The relevant reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation. For your own protection, please obtain a receipt from the carrier as the Company accepts no responsibility for lost parcels.
- Goods which are given free, as part of an offer, are not exchangeable or refundable, unless the full offer is returned, subject to normal conditions.
- Certain products cannot be returned for hygienic reasons
- To obtain our warehouse address to return your goods please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I do if I have received damaged or incomplete goods?
Please email us at email@example.com or ring our customer services centre on 0044 (0)208 133 0512 to let us know (open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pm). You will be entitled to a replacement, exchange or a full refund including the cost of postage. We will either send our courier to collect the items or ask you to return them to us via the Royal Mail - we will cover the cost of you doing so - although we will not be held responsible for meeting the cost of return by another method.
How do I obtain a refund for returned goods?
We will provide a refund once we have received the goods. We will refund the Price to the Customer by the original payment method.
I am having problems with purchasing items, what should I do?
A few people may experience problems with our site when trying to buy items. These are usually to do with how you have set up your security settings in your web browser.
To do this go to Tools, then Internet Options; click on the ‘security tab’, here it will show your current setting. You can then click ‘custom setting’ to change your setting, and at the bottom of the box it will be set to High, Medium, Medium-Low or Low. This is where you should change it to medium. This is for "safe browsing but still functional"
Please also ensure that your computer's date and time are correct, as this can sometimes effect the functioning of the website. You can direct any other technical enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I use the face masks?
- Apply 1 to 2 times per week.
- Thoroughly cleanse face.
- Exfoliate the skin.
- Place the face mask on the face.
- Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove by peeling the side of the mask and slowly lifting.
- Massage the excess product around with finger tips and then rinse with warm water.
- Apply tonner and moisturiser.